A great sales presentation does not require ringing bells to impress the client with your technical skills. Rather, try impressing your clients with your knowledge of the products and services you sell and your fully understanding of their problems and the solutions they acquire.
This one-day workshop will focus on your formal written proposal in addition to learning how to conduct attractive professional presentations.
How You Will Benefit:
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal.
- Know how to write a winning proposal.
- Perfect your first impression, including your dress and your handshake.
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations.
What You Will Cover:
- Business writing basics.
- Writing a proposal.
- Writing your proposal.
- Getting thoughts on paper.
- Basic formats.
- The finishing touches.
- The handshake.
- Getting ready for your presentation.
- Elements of a successful presentation.
- Dressing appropriately.
- Dealing with questions.