While many companies’ main objective is to deliver an incredible customer service experience; some companies deliver it better than others. This two-day workshop is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company applies them, bring customers back to the experience service that creates a competitive edge in the market.
How You Will Benefit:
- Demonstrate a customer service approach.
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others.
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver.
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers.
- Make a choice to provide customer service.
What You Will Cover:
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations.
- Setting goals.
- Communication skills and telephone techniques.
- Dealing with difficult customers and people.
- Dealing with challenges assertively.
- Dealing with stress.