In this two-day workshop, you are going to discover that the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships with others. Strategic friendships can make or break any business, no matter how big or what kind of a market you are dealing with; having contacts everywhere will ensure you great success in your field.
How You Will Benefit:
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
What You Will Cover:
- Focusing on your customer.
- What influences people in forming relationships?
- How to win friends and influence people.
- Communication skills for relationship selling.
- Non-verbal messages.
- Managing the mingling.
- The handshake.
- Small talk and networking.