Get Organized for Peak Performance
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disturbance. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. However, they fail to finalize their tasks efficiently on schedule. In this two-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most out of your time by getting a grip and being able to handle your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
How You Will Benefit:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
What You Will Cover:
- The Power of a Change.
- Changing Our Perspective.
- Setting Goals.
- Planning Tips and Tricks.
- Setting a Routine.
- Doing it Right.
- Putting an End to Procrastination.
- Getting Organized.
- Organizing Your Files.
- Managing Your Workload.