Today’s workforce is experiencing job stress and exhaustion in immense proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, anxious, and misunderstood. In addition, many employees cannot handle dealing with the workplace tasks combined with the demands of home.
This two-day workshop discovers the core causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that employees can use every day.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life.
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload.
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress.
- Identify those actions which add to your stress.
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed.
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed.
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress.
What You Will Cover:
- Defining Stress and how it affects us.
- What Is Stress About?
- Building a Solid Foundation.
- Mental Strategies.
- Stress at Work.
- Stress at Home.
- Time Management Tips.
- Drainers and Fillers.