Most of us want to take pride in what we do at work, while we don’t really like people we work with, or report to; however, we should be able to interact positively with them. This three-day workshop is about getting the most outcome from your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increased effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
What You Will Cover:
- Personal best, professional best .
- Putting others at ease.
- Distorted thinking.
- The steps to feeling good.
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness.
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal).
- Setting goals.
- Working as a team and with difficult people.
- Learning to say no.
- Dealing with stress.