We have so many interactions throughout the day, it’s rational to expect that some of them are going to be challenging. Whether these conversations you have in person or you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city; there are techniques that you can use to make these conversations go effortlessly and efficiently. This three-day workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
How You Will Benefit :
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style.
- Develop more flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Search for ways to overcome communication barriers.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Explore ways to engage in productive rather than toxic debate, and to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
What You Will Cover:
- Choosing to have the conversation.
- Toolkit for successful conversations.
- Choosing the time and place.
- Framework for difficult conversations.
- Conversation template.
- Staying safe.
- Role play practice.