Emotional intelligence is the ability to manage emotions and relationships realistically. It’s an essential key factor in the personal and professional success. .
This two-day workshop will give you the edge of evaluating how successful you are in life.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand what emotional intelligence means.
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related.
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them.
- Create a personal vision statement.
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism.
- Validate emotions in others.
What You Will Cover:
- History of emotional intelligence.
- Definition of emotional intelligence.
- The seven human emotions.
- Personal vision.
- Values, principles, strengths, and talents.
- Validating emotions in others.