We make decisions and solve problems on daily basis. Despite all the natural decision making and problem solving we do; we feel sometimes uncomfortable in making decisions. The key to finding creative solutions does not only rely on creativity, the answer rests in our capabilities to identify the options, research them, and then put things together in a way that works. By following a certain procedure, employees will be able to take anxiety out of problem solving and make decisions easier. That’s what this two-day workshop is all about.
How You Will Benefit:
- How to apply problem solving steps and tools.
- How to analyze information to clearly describe problems.
- How to identify appropriate solutions.
- Ways to think creatively and be a contributing member of a problem solving team.
- How to select the best approach for making decisions.
- How to create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on decisions.
- Ways to avoid common decision-making mistakes.
What You Will Cover:
- Problem-solving definitions.
- Making decisions.
- Problem solving model and toolkit.
- Getting into It.
- SWOT Analysis.
- Making good group decisions.
- Analyzing and selecting solutions.
- Planning and organizing.
- Many hands-on case studies and exercises.