People usually perceive conflict as a negative thing. However; conflict can actually be a positive instrument for growth and improvement, if it is managed properly.
This two-day workshop will instruct participants to deal with conflicts professionally and learn from its outcome.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand conflict.
- Be able to identify the stages of conflict.
- Use LECSR to resolve conflict.
- Identify other ways to resolve conflict.
- Develop personal skills necessary to resolve conflict.
What You Will Cover:
- Defining conflict.
- Types of conflict.
- Benefits of conflict.
- Costs of conflict.
- The role of anger in conflict.
- The five stages of conflict.
- The LECSR tool.
- Setting norms and rules.
- Seven steps to ironing things out.
- Using mediation and facilitation.
- Confrontational facilitation.
- Managing differences collaboratively.
- Asking questions.
- Listening skills.
- Non-verbal communication.
- Problem solving tools.
- Managing anger and stress.
- Stress management techniques.
- Stress management through positive self-talk.