It is essential for managers to understand the various levels of conflict. Success in dealing with conflicts comes from understanding how people behave, as well as influencing others. In this two-day workshop, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
What You Will Cover:
- Conflict as communication.
- Benefits of confrontation .
- Preventing problems.
- Getting focused.
- Dealing with anger (yours and others).
- Dealing with problems.
- The three step conflict resolution model.
- Changing yourself.
- Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
- De-stress options to use when things get ugly .