Sometimes it seems difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others. It is all about feeling confident and comfortable with the person you are talking to.
This three-day workshop is to help you recognize the effect of your communication skills in communicating with other people. You will also increase your awareness about improving these skills to get along in your workplace, and in life.
How You Will Benefit:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back.
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need.
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others.
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others.
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations.
- Deal with situations assertively.
What You Will Cover:
- Creating positive relationships.
- Growing our self-awareness.
- Communication basics and barriers.
- Asking questions and listening skills.
- Body language.
- Communication styles.
- Creating a positive self-image.