Only few individuals and organizations have the ability to manage anger productively. Yet, researches indicate that people who manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. This two-day workshop is designed to give you and your organization that edge.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior.
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
What You Will Cover:
- What is anger?
- Costs and pay-offs.
- Using an anger log.
- The anger process.
- How does anger affect our thinking?
- Understanding behavior types.
- Managing anger.
- Communication tips and tricks.