This is a one-day workshop for those who already are superior writers. Our workshop will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, persuasion, refusal, or action that reflects current word usage and up-to-date formats; in addition to learning some basics about writing business cases, proposals, and reports.
How You Will Benefit:
- How to make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct.
- How to improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- How to deal with specific business requests.
- How to create effective business cases, proposals, and reports.
- How to thoroughly document sources that you use in your writing.
What You Will Cover:
- The C’s of writing.
- Writing mechanics.
- Dealing with specific requests.
- Preparing business documents.
- Editing techniques.