If you do on the job training in your organization, this three-day workshop will help you feel more comfortable and competent. You will discover how adults learn, and you will take an introductory approach to create training sessions that meet your employees’ needs; and you will have the opportunity to practice these skills in a safe environment. Register today, so you will be prepared when you are asked to stand and deliver.
How You Will Benefit:
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
What You Will Cover:
- Successful training programs.
- Adult learning principles.
- Learning styles.
- Training objectives.
- Effective trainers versus ineffective trainers.
- Training aids.
- Training techniques.
- The training cycle.
- Presentation skills.
- Using visual aids.
- Dealing with difficult trainees.
- Evaluating your training.