Appropriate skills and personal confidence are core skills any presenter should have to able to present a proper presentation, convincing the audience with the presented information using the right body language and communication skills.
In this three-day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and a professional presenter.
How You Will Benefit:
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience.
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear.
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention.
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence.
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information.
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation.
What You Will Cover:
- Communication skills.
- How to edit your conversation.
- Appropriately sharing yourself with others.
- Positive self-talk.
- Making the most of meetings.
- Body language.
- Sticky situations.
- Advantages of oral presentations.
- Planning your presentation with PAFEO.
- Overcoming nervousness.
- The STARR pattern.
- Start writing!
- How to limit your information.
- Creating an audience profile.
- Your speaking voice.
- Adding punch to your presentation.
- Presentation practice.