Employees who feel appreciated and recognized at work usually get more committed and productive. This is a busy two-day workshop to help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. This program is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and provide them with a starting point for creating champions.
How You Will Benefit:
- Identify what motivation is.
- Learn about common motivational theories and how to apply them.
- Learn when to use the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- Discover how fear and desire affect employee motivation.
- Explore ways to create a motivational climate and design a motivating job.
What You Will Cover:
- What is motivation?
- Supervising and motivation.
- Motivational theories.
- The carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- Fear and desire.
- Setting goals.
- The role of values.
- Creating a motivational climate.
- The expectancy theory.
- Designing a motivational job.
- A motivational checklist.