Training is an essential element of development in any company. Being knowledgeable and having continuous learning throughout your career will create a valuable asset that will support you throughout your career. We also know that training and orientation for newly hired employees is a key factor in any organization. This two-day workshop is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and interactive.
How You Will Benefit:
- Describe the essential elements of a training program.
- Apply different methodologies to program design.
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content.
- Explain an instructional model.
- Be prepared to create a training program proposal.
What You Will Cover:
- Program design.
- Identifying needs.
- The training model.
- The program’s basic outline.
- Evaluation strategies.
- Defining your approach.
- Researching and developing content.
- Pre-assignments in training.
- Choosing openings and energizers.
- Training instruments, assessments, & tools.
- Creating supporting materials.
- Testing the program.
- Creating proposals.
- Building rapport.
- Pulling it all together.