This two-day workshop will help you define your ethical structure to help you solve day-to-day ethical dilemmas easier. We will also provide you with the essential techniques to use when you are confronting an ethical decision. Moreover, we will endow you with various case studies so that you can practice making decisions ethically and in a safe environment.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the difference between ethics and morals.
- Understand the value of ethics.
- Identify some of your values and moral principles.
- Be familiar with some philosophical approaches to ethical decisions.
- Identify some ways to improve ethics in your office.
- Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics.
- Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas.
- Have some tools to help you make better decisions.
What You Will Cover:
- The definition of ethics and morals.
- Identification of your values.
- Kohlberg’s six stages of moral development.
- Basic philosophical approaches.
- Core decision-making tools.
- Tools specific to ethical decision making.
- 22 golden keys to an ethical office.
- Dilemmas with co-workers, supervisors, clients, and company policy.
- How to avoid dilemmas.
- Recovering from a mistake.