Behind every spectacular training session is a lot of preparation and attention to details. A truly skilled trainer always makes his session exciting and proactive. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy. We will help you set your personal growth and development in order to be able to deliver a professional yet exciting training. This three-day workshop is your start to achieve your goals.
How You Will Benefit:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles & how to accommodate all learning styles in the classroom.
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting.
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation.
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session.
- Understand the different levels of evaluation and when to use each.
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor to your training session.
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations.
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation.
What You Will Cover:
- Preparing to learn.
- Understanding learning.
- Competencies for adult educators.
- Accommodating learning preferences.
- Adult learning.
- The art of facilitation.
- Planning a workshop.
- Visual aids.
- Your role as an effective communicator.
- Questioning as a training technique.
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation.
- On-the-job support.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
- Adding some fun.
- Team teaching.
- Training preparation and presentations.