In today’s challenging workplace, many new leaders are uncertain of their roles and responsibilities. They have a slight knowledge of how to deal with the challenges of managing work and leading others. They haven’t had the opportunity to develop those critical skills of developing work, putting a plan, leading their group, and communicating with their employees, colleagues, and managers. This three-day workshop will give you the opportunity to understand your job requirements more, and use the right skills to become a professional new leader.
How You will Benefit:
- You will understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position.
- You will learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- You will recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team, and to your organization.
- You will identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively
- You will acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication, and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision.
What You Will Cover:
- Adjusting to your role.
- A supervisor’s responsibilities.
- Making plans.
- Setting goals.
- The Situational Leadership model.
- Problem employees.
- Team development.
- Communication skills.
- The communication process.
- Providing feedback.
- Dealing with conflict.