This three-day workshop is a tool for developing your leadership skills. It is conducted to help you achieve your personal best, and helps you master leading others to get extraordinary outcome.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
What You Will Cover:
- Learning organizations.
- Peter Senge’s learning disciplines.
- What leadership is and is not (including servant leadership).
- Kouzes and Posner’s five leadership practices.
- Core skills like communication, body language, delegation, meetings, and time management.
- Understanding the trust cycle and building trust.
- Managing change.
- SWOT analysis and problem solving.
- Giving effective, constructive feedback.
Building good relationships.